MENU

Slide

Monday, April 03, 2006

update:
i'm not feeling well.
feel like vomiting.
i want some hugs people :(
my gwennie's really sweet, thank god i've got her.

TODAY
went for facial after sch with shellchi
damn the beautician
farking irritating
people go there relax
then doing face massage
she keep nagging ask me to sign for package blah blah
piss me off.

SUNDAY
i went to buy a new foundation !
the new maybelline dream matt mousse
it's SO GOOD ! lolss,
&&&&& i bought a new lippie !

SATURDAY
cooked for darling
actually wanted to make bian tang for darling !
but well,
we went to ice skate !
MAN, it was totally scary for me.
____don't so fierce la
i scared mar
i have things that i fear like ____do.
not patient enough don't wanna teach me don't teach lor.
at night went to watch ice age2
it's super super super super ssuuppeerr funny !
4 out of 5 bites.
MUST WATCH IT PEOPLE !
i was laughing like mad throughout the movie can.

BRANDON ! YOU BITCH!
I DONT DRINK/EAT PAPAYA!
SHUTUP LAH!
IT'S FUCKING NATURAL!
LOLSS.
- chill, don't take me too seriously.

No comments: